Friday, August 7, 2009

Is this it?

Mine is not to enlighten, entreat, or disentangle.
Mine is not to preach, teach or breach your trust.

Then what am I to do?

If I were told that I was a good person, would I correct you and say, "No, I am not, madam. I am just a man."

Am I a troubled soul?

Where does Frank end and Frankie Android begin?
I know I lead a double life. Maybe not.

Mine is not to entertain, but I see you smile every now and then.

I used to know very little and thought I knew everything. Now I've learned a lot but know nothing.

"Why do you waste my time, " is the answer to the question on your mind. Thanks, Brandon.

I have an external hard drive to backup my photos. If I lost them all I'd be sad.

Life is a game of target practice.

Having the place to myself is like the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Staying in on a Friday. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment