Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 3rd Incarnation of Frankie Android

So, I'm at work inventing things to d0 like pricing document scanners and disabling user logons for former staff members. Those things are all job related. If I do those things I can take credit for them and gain recognition and praise. Though, what I really want to do is play Mob Wars all day. Actually, I need to be shopping for a new service provider for my band's website. By the way, I'm a Rock 'N' Roll addict. I think I've created 75 Pandora stations. They never seem to work right. I tried to do The Beatles with a twist of Roy Orbisson and I got a lot of Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Bobby Darin. Well, now that I think about it, what was I supposed to expect?

You know, I like blogging. Every now and then I write something really funny and I go back and read it and bust my pants laughing. I should do that now. The ladies in the registration area will think I'm nuts laughing out loud at some internet stuff. I should repost my emails. There are some gems between me and my good friend Teri. I had better not, we name names.

Anyway, I hear someone coming. Stuff is going down.

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment